Terrible company to work for. Refused to pay promised wages and commission on sales. Out of date and disorganized

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Klebs Mechanical and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Klebs Mechanical.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Klebs Mechanical to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Klebs Mechanical?

Comments

Chuparosa Painting made a mess of my house Chuparosa Painting "I hired Chuparosa Painting for the exterior of my home based on several recommendations on Nextdoor.com. During the estimate, I asked George Stewart, one of the owners, who would be..." Read more Bath Fitter - Problems with the installation of our tub and flooded basement Bath Fitter "0 star rating Bathfitters was the worst experience I have ever experienced, it started with having to go to the mall where they have a display store ,twice just to..." Read more Leaffilter North - LeafFilter's heavy handed sales practices & an oncall lawyer illustrate how adept they are at robbing their customers Leaffilter North "3/4/2015First and for most - if you get these filters pay with a credit card or open their credit card. When you have issues and want them off your house..." Read more Sherriff Goslin Roofing - Sherriff-Goslin Company, what the did to us was despicable. How the BBB can still rate them A+ is a scam! Sherriff Goslin Roofing "All views expressed in this review are our own and do not necessarily represent the Sherriff-Goslin Company's (noting the Mansfield, Ohio branch), the BBB's (noting the BBB serving Western Michigan)..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more